26th November - 360 ° Affiliate Marketing
Time and Venue
About the seminar
• What is affiliate marketing and how can it work for you?
• Different types of affiliates
• Various commission structures - how are affiliates rewarded?
• Affiliate Fraud and how to prevent it
• Different Affiliate Marketing Strategies - Risk vs Risk-Free
• Affiliate KPIs from the Manager’s perspective - Goals & Targets
• Advantages of affiliate marketing vis-a-vis other channels
• What traffic to target - High value vs Low value keywords
• What are the most effective markets for gaming affiliation?
• Introduction to the biggest tracking platforms - NetRefer & Income Access
• Experienced & Inspiring Guest Speaker
• Can I be an affiliate? What does it really take?
Criteria and requirements for applying:
• You have to be Marketing oriented
• Good understanding of English
• No experience in affiliate marketing necessary
• High-level of attention to detail
• Passion for online marketing
• Highly motivated to improve sales & marketing skills
A Certificate of attendance will be provided which can be used when applying for junior positions in gaming companies